What do you charge?
I price each project individually, based on your specific requirements. The cost of your shoot will
depend on what sort of concept you’re looking for. Concepts that require studio or location fees,
equipment or prop rentals, hair, makeup, styling and travel cost more.
Concepts without those things cost less. I will work with you to get the shots that will help define your image.
We’ll also have loads of fun doing it.
Where can I see more of your work?
My selection of my portfolio is available on this site, and follow the links
What’s the process?
To get a rate quoted for your shoot, please fill out this form. All fields are required. I’ll respond with a
detailed written proposal within 48 hours. If you like the proposal, we’ll lock in a date for a production
meeting and tentative dates for the shoot itself.
The production meeting is an introductory meeting that takes place either in-person or online.
We’ll get to know each other, discuss the proposal, and nail down the creative goals for your shoot.
If we both decide that we’re a good creative match, we’ll draw up a roadmap for your concept so that
will maximize the productive time on the day of your shoot. A 25% deposit is due on booking.
About your shoot
My shoots usually last about 2 – 4 hours. If you require multiple looks, I recommend bringing 6 or
more different outfits with the necessary shoes, jackets and accessories to match each look – the more
options the better. Your shoot can take place in in-studio or at the location of either your or my choosing.
If we are shooting in –studio, during your shoot, we’ll periodically stop and review the images together
on a larger screen to make sure I’m getting exactly the shots you want.
Here’s what’s typically included in my shoots:
• A production meeting either online or in-person to nail down the exact creative concept for your shoot
• Approx 2.5-4 hours in studio or on-location (includes setup/hair/makeup time)
• Proofs ready within 4-6 business days via private online gallery
• Between 100 – 600 total shots (depending on time and the complexity of the concept)
• 3 final retouched images of your choice provided as high resolution digital files
• Unlimited usage rights for all retouched images you order
The following additional options are also available:
• Hair, makeup, and wardrobe styling
• Additional high resolution retouched files
• Copies of retouched images and/or proofs burned to CD
• Copies of your retouched images specifically optimized for print, web, email and social media
After the shoot
Approximately 4-6 business days after your shoot, you’ll receive a selection of proofs via
private online gallery. You’ll review the proofs and send your favorites back to me for final edits
and retouching. Your finished images will be ready as soon as possible, typically within 2 weeks.
All finished retouched images are delivered via private online gallery.